Search This Blog

Translate

Thursday, February 14, 2013

True Meaning of I Love You..



Now a days people are so casual in saying"I LOVE YOU"to their partners, that they have forgotten I LOVE YOU  REAL meaning. 

Lets try to remind them what that means..!!

♥"I love you"means that I accept you for the person
that you are and that I do not wish to change you
into someone else.♥

♥ It means that I do not expect perfection from you
just as you do not expect it from me.♥

♥ It means that I will love you and stand by you,
even through the worst of times.♥

♥ It means loving you when you're in a bad mood
or too tired to do the things I want to do.♥

♥ It means loving you when you're down not just
when you're fun to be with.♥

♥ It means that I know your deepest secrets and do
not judge you for them asking in return only that
you do not judge me for mine. ♥

♥ It means that I care enough to fight for what we
have and that I love enough not to let go. ♥

♥ It means thinking of you, dreaming of you,
wanting and needing you constantly, and hoping
that you feel the same way for me..♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...