Search This Blog

Translate

Friday, January 24, 2014

What you give, you get..



A little boy got angry with his mother and shouted at her, "I hate you, I hate you." Because of fear of reprimand, he ran out of the house. 


He went up to the valley and shouted, "I hate you, I hate you," and back came the echo, "I hate you, I hate you." 


This was the first time in his life he had heard an echo. He got scared, went to his mother for protection and said there was a bad boy in the valley who shouted "I hate you, I hate you." 

The mother understood and she asked her son to go back and shout, "I love you, I love you." 

The little boy went and shouted, "I love you, I love you," and back came the echo.

That taught the little boy a lesson that our life is like an echo: We get back what we give. 

What you sow, you reap. What you give, you get. What you see in others, exists in you.

Benjamin Franklin said, "When you are good to others, you are best to yourself. ”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...