Search This Blog

Translate

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Never say I love you....




To make a difference in someone's life, you don't have to be brilliant, rich, beautiful or perfect. You just have to care enough and be there.


Never take your loved ones for granted because you never know when their hearts will stop beating, and you won't get a chance to say goodbye.




Never say I love you, If you don't really care. 

Never talk about your feelings, If they aren't really there. 

Never hold my hand, If you're going to break my heart. 

Never say you're going to, If you don't plan to start. 

Never look into my eyes, If all you'll do is lie. 

Never say hello, If you really mean goodbye. 

Never say forever, If it is a lie. 

Never say forever, Cause forever makes me cry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...