Search This Blog

Translate

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Live Life to express, not to Impress




♦ Love the life you live, live the life you love


♦ Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.


♦ Life was much easier when apple and blackberry were just fruits.

♦ If your talking about me behind my back that just means my life is more interesting than yours. You were born an original. Don't die a copy.

♦ Life is not about finding yourself, Life is about creating yourself.

♦ The privilege of a lifetime is to become who you truly are.

♦ Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it. ~ Charles R. Swindoll

♦ Work for a Cause, not for applause. Live Life to express, not to Impress. Don't strive to make your presence noticed, just make your absence felt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...